The following is just a small sampling, put into list form, of the things my wife hates, as plucked from a recent conversation while pregnant AND sick with a stomach flu.
1. Stupid children acting like stupider children.*
2. Feeling sick just thinking about food.
3. Feeling hungry all the time anyway.
4. Stupid teachers acting like the stupidest children.
5. Pooping at work.
* Ranting about our tender, young, innocent children? No, not this time. She teaches junior high in a special ed school for kids with behavioral problems. The kids who get kicked out of literally everywhere else they could go, end up on her doorstep.**
** A barbed doorstep made 18" thick of solid, pure, American-made Tough Love.