25 June 2010

Amusing searches, Vol. 8

Here are more of the most amusing searches that have brought people here, again with the theme of "complaining about your children".

(All search strings are reprinted exactly as they were entered, and the search text links to the post at which the visitor arrived.)

child spreads feces on shower wall (Windsor, Ontario) - Just be glad it was IN THE SHOWER, you whiner.

11 year son monster penis - Has one, or is one? That's an important difference... but I'm not sure which would be more intimidating.

is it normal for a 12 year old to have white gushy stuff coming out your vagina - MY vagina? No, it's most certainly not normal-- why is a 12-year-old storing any of his or her stuff in MY theoretical vagina?? Stay the hell out of there, all of you!

about to kill my kids quotes (Austin, TX) - Are you looking to borrow some good threats to toss out there for effect? Or just wanting to commiserate with some poor bastard who's got it worse than you?

Either way, I've got a few pages from my lists around here somewhere...

can i feed golden raisin to my 18 year old child (Sterling Heights, MI) - Either that was a significant typo, or you lead a strange, strange life. Unless he's an invalid, I think mostly it'd be creepy any way you slice it.

8 comments:

Keith wilcox said...

I'm guessing that last one was a pretty funny typo! HA. now you have me curious about people who visit me. funny

Rolly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

and why would golden raisins be suspect?

Irish Gumbo said...

I'm speechless. And weirded out :)

People in the Sun said...

"If they don't shut up right now I swear to God I WILL KILL these kids" ~ Mark Twain.

Father Knows (Travis) Best said...

I'm kind of speechless right now, which doesn't happen much. The vagina search is disturbing at best. At the absolute best.

Swirl Girl said...

Has one? Is one?? Hysterical.

...I'd be more than happy to stay out of your vagina, thank-you - unless you are offering a raffle or something.

Irrational Dad said...

Regarding the vagina search... this is why I hope and pray I am never cursed/blessed (depending on how one would look at it) with a daughter.