22 June 2008

This is not a blog post

You know, despite forecasts of rain, it looks pretty dang nice out there, and I'm done waiting for the hammer to fall.

We're going to go to the park and the pool, and if we get caught in the rain, we'll at least have had fun doing so.

Consequently, I will not be posting anything today. No, no, hold back your tears-- you'll just have to come to terms with there not being anything at all new posted on my blog today. Nothing. And these are not the droids you're looking for.

You'll get over it, somehow. I know you will.

P.S. To help you along, you could always go back and watch this again:

5 comments:

Trooper Thorn said...

There are lots of opportunities for accidents, non-edible eatings and poop mishaps at the park and poop. Consider it research for future postings

Anonymous said...

Make sure you register her to vote! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on the being the Best Daddy Blog!!

Leslie said...

I really do think that needs to be sent to the campaign.

LiteralDan said...

Trooper Thorn: The words "eatings" and "poop" should not be allowed to appear that close together in the same sentence. Unless it's truly hilarious.

firerobin: How could I not?? They give out stickers, after all-- she'd never forgive us if we didn't sign her up for a free "kih-ker".

Michele: Thanks! I hope the badge looks cool. And I hope there is a surprise cash prize. Hey, why not, while one's hoping?

Laggin: I wouldn't even know how to go about that, but hopefully if they'd like it, they'll find it. She'll say it on command maybe 80% of the time, so they could get all kinds of commercials and appearances out of her.